View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 6
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: For bros who like to live dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
I think i know which ts referring to but i could be wrong since its one year old post. By the way i stay yishun and i did encounter this ml thru michat that she claims shes local but during massage she told me that shes born malaysian and grow up since young here and became singaporean.That place is not at yishun but nearby sembawang there.

My experience 2 months ago,so went to the place enter thru back door.. her massage normal only, so to cut it short the gq indeed she charge high..she list down her price $100 for hj no touch , $120 for take off top and $150 for fj and she even whisper to me 200 to fuck raw and $250 for creampie. And why so expensive? its because she keep saying shes local so local must support local. KNNCB..
She pester me to take creampie but hell no and luckily im prepared and show in my wallet to her that i only have @120 even thou my sling bag have money which i set aside. Its a tense session which i had to get up from bed and show her my wallet inside.

She dont want to give in and stands with her price but im also stubborn not to give in even which i still want fj with cd of course if nt i just tell her i will get ready and go off. So what i did last chance i try to give her my reason which reverse psycho and tell her nicely why u want to charge so high just becasue you are local, dont you realise that if you charge so high, how many bros wanna support you? You wont get any customer to come again rather than instead she lower down at least she may got her regular to come and sustain the income. At last she dont want to waste time and agree $120.We settle the score with my feeling abit angry inside and ramp her untill release.While im getting ready to shower and paid her she still try tell me next time bring more cash and come support her to try raw.

Overall no way im gonna return. Face nt so pretty 7/10. Place near camp and that place already old and rundown so bros dont ask me for contact or share,i gave hint ald and if you still want to try thats yr pasal. Pls use yr brain if you intend raw and throw yr money on that kinna place really nt worth it,,i delete her contact ald and im sorry if some bros nt happy if i sabo this joint which could be their fav joint.

Bro
Relax ....