View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

Bridge at RIGHT?!?! Catastrophic!!!

Don't think Gerrard will leave Stanley Park...if i could sign a player for Chelsea, it'd be KAKA~!!

Get back to Spurs...maybe Lennon to Stamford Bridge...swap with SWP?!

JWNY
Oops, Bridge is cover for left-back hor... paiseh, got confused for a moment. Who's on the right - Ferreira?

Everyone wants to sign Kaka, bro... but I'm guessing the entire AC management and coaching staff will be massacred if he was ever sold. Them Italians are the original mobsters. Hehe. Anyway, why would Kaka want to leave the European Champions (and possibly World Club Champions?). Hmm, except maybe to prove that he can win it with other clubs and HE is the Euro Champ

Oh yes, apologies - this is a SPURS thread. And Lennon for SWP? Not unless Jol's turned barking mad after losing the race to sign Nani... or Roman throws a thick wad of cash in addition to SWP coming the other way... hehe...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result