Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
haha i was there ard 1230 and Ivy door was closed but I noticed a umbrella in front of her shop so reckon should must be servicing another brother inside...walk round and peep into Linda unit it was closed lights off..went for lunch and came back up ard 1 plus and Ivy door still closed but can hear voices inside, reckon she must be tidying up so die die hang around her unit and gam gam she open door to allow the bro out....saw me immediately ask me in. First thing she asked is "are you my regular or heard of me from internet?"....guess her fame has traveled far..anyway the rest no need go into details, most of you will know what to expect, except for she die die say she don't provide anal and don't know why there are write ups saying she does...i don't know may my dick don't suit her..

Anyway so far she say there is no word that they are required to close under this new phase..and will be operating as usual..
it's good to hear that ivy doesn't have covid-19. i was quite panicky when i heard she got covid-19 as i had just met her last week.