View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LinkedIn can be tinder too?

i noticed TS mostly score with auditors....as a former auditor, these were my observations when i was in the big 4:
1) the girls are sluts...... seriously.... like at least once a month, depending on how haywire your dept partner is (and mine was seriously haywire, high powered OL, friendly but workaholic, generous and drinks like a camel in a desert oasis), they will have drink parties at zouk, or some other club, and every friday 6 to 8pm is happy hour where they will go down to harry's opposite (u can guess which big 4 now lol), knock down 5 or 6 beers, then 8pm cross back the road and back to work. while the girls are high and loose, everything goes

2) they're materialistic....maybe they see too many zeroes, but many of them have a "atas" mindset, and seriously a few really hot zones are just bimbos and there to make the clients feel better or just to make the guys in the team feel better about working till 1am lol (i heard these days they don't work crazy hours anymore cos cannot claim OT, but i digress)

3) the company encourages incestous relationships lol.... the partners and managers have sharp eyes and ears. they notice you got the hots for this girl, and wala, next engagement they put you in the same team. their rationale is rabid colleagues trying to fuck each other creates better chemistry lol.... but don't get too attached, if you're seen as a "couple", you will then enter the zone they term as "conflict of interest" and subsequently you'll be put in separate teams forever

4) i have found a used condom beside the photocopy machine before.... or rather the cleaner found it and kicked up a big fuss that the partner had to send out a memo asking staff to refrain from office sex and anyone found caught red handed will be fired immediately.... didn't stop me from turning up on sunday afternoons with my fling cum fuck buddy on the pretext of work and making out heavily in the office

5) they're generally lonely... working until 1am, and weekends also need to burn, makes them feel lonely hence when they play, they play hard! i was there for 3 years and saw countless number of drop dead drunks during the drinking parties, even had to carry my colleague home one night to sleep..... not sure you all carry a dead drunk guy before, seriously heavy lol....... i had flings with 2 interns, 2 flings with same level associates and i hook them all during one of these parties

moral of the story? go for auditors, they're easy..... don't let their sophisticated looks and dressing put you off, they're fucking animals inside.... totally different if you want a serious r/s (my personal advice... don't lol) but if you want flings, or just a night of wild fun, go for them, especially the junior first year associates, cos they're fresh out of uni, finally earning some cash but most likely overspending and easily impressed if you show them some fun and don't mind spending cash on them