View Single Post
Old 14-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Woman really are actually more garang then men. Some even dare to have sex during gathering at home, with everyone outside and she in the room getting pumped.

The thing about cumming in others girl.. Seriously really happen, and unfortunately not to me. but a colleague. we're very very close among a small group of us. worked in the same company as single, eventually got attached and married, close enough to talk about anything, but will feel awkward if we were to sleep together type.. One of them actually somehow got into a reluctant marriage (Chinese BTW).. during our regular talk cock gathering, she confessed she wanted to enjoy one last time being single, and actually went out having a good time and let the guy cum inside, and she actually calculated the date.. which is the day before they married, and she will then seduce and have sex with her new husband. and she said. I want to see how it turns out.. not sure if look like the other guy or like him.. whole lot of us stunt. all speechless, then burst out laughing that it was a good joke.. but she look us in the eye.. really, don't look like she was joking..
I doubt she is joking.... girls are not like guys.... they don't joke about such things.