View Single Post
Old 27-01-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
xiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

had one encountered a milf using wechat. but you might need to be patience, i waited for quite some time to get one.

i found her using people nearby and added her. i know she will accept because she is those doing massage one. from her photo, she looks around 40 but still consider not bad looking type. no photo on her body so i acted like a customer and went down to her massage to verify myself. but before i went down, i chatted with her on the services but she shared that there is no "special services", which is what i want it to be since i am trying to "hunt" for milf, not paid services.

when i went down, i was quite relieved as her body was still quite well maintained. not those typical saggy and fleshy, like still considered lean for a milf, about c cup. i prompted her again to test whether she got paid services but she insisted no. YES!

after that session, i tried spending more time chatting with her on wechat and finally got her to have dinner and send her back home. this happen a few times before we can proceeded with the main agenda. one thing good is that some of these foreigner stayed alone in a rented place, and so it is easy to find a chance to be alone with her where intimate talking and action can take place. save money for room too!

some of these are actually quite lonely too and need some "love". just need some time to break the wall and you can enjoy your hard work!