View Single Post
Old 30-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 4
Apron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud of
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Amk I only go for big boobs R, or small five, bros who know will know. Big boobs R for regular servicing, and when I feel like sucking fake big boobs on a tattoo ah lian. Small five when I feel like sucking on real big boobs, and she more reciprocal than R if u ask me hehe
Bro, can to share Small Five / Little Five contact?

Looking for new joint as I've boycotted Re**y shop a while ago, cost wise their entrance prices are slightly higher compared to market rates and their limited 'extra service' is also on the high side, especially that money face Re**y will try to squeeze every bit of money from your wallet, just beware that she is crazy and irritating. Re**y will literally show you attitude if she sees you patronising others in the shop.

The breaking point was, as I usually make appointment via calling the shop instead of messaging ML directly due to wife maybe using my phone. I don't know why Re**y managed to message me on WhatsApp, sending me photos of herself and told me to book her directly. Fearing that she will msg at the wrong timing, I just blocked her.

CAUTION to bros here with family, seems like their management don't even enforce basic privacy and allow their ML to just scroll through the call logs. Personally I won't put my marriage to jeopardy because of this money face bitch.