Thread: JB scene?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB scene?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
You colleague is the bloody reason why i can't get a ticket back. No u don't have to have a vtl ticket back. U only need a mode of transport back. Seriously i hate ppl jamming up the vtl slots. Bloody frustrating
I guess u might be a rich bro who is not sensitive to commoners who have to work and can't afford to be quarantined. He also doesn't want to do that. If given a choice, he would rather just spend money on one ticket as he got three children and families in Singapore and Malaysia (elder parents), so to him money is important. However, having work is even more important now. He needs to go back but he definitely must be back to work if not he can say bye-bye to his job. See that is how covid and the policies are screwing up normal people's normal life.

Seriously, I don't think even if he contacted covid he will be seriously ill. Many of my colleagues got already say feel nothing at the most feverish and sore throat. Somemore he got booster already. So why are they controlling until like this? This covid and the policies they stated are forcing people to spend more money for nothing just a feel of extra safety. This covid is definitely a scam. The governments from the rest of the world just want to squeeze more money out from the citizens.

WHY?

1) They have no idea how to stop or control
2) They cannot totally cure it or prevent it from mutating
3) Only a small percentage of people will die and the majority actually feel nothing. If they want to talk about the virus will keep on mutating and mutate till very serious and uncontrollable? Come on people. Please do not forget that we humans have lived in this world for thousands of years. Viruses don't exist recently only. If like what they say virus will mutate and mutate till kill us all? Howcome last time when we are so backdated on technology where we know nothing at all. no treatment at all and how do we survive till long? I believe we humans have the ability to self-adjust and cure whatever might come along the way. We are strong and should just depend on ourselves. Taking the vaccines is not my choice but forced to but never mind as long as they can resume my life as before I am ok. However, after so many vaccines I don't see improvements at all now I am questioning why are we taking the vaccines for? Will they even make us WEAKER humans cause we are now relying on outside factors to combat the viruses and not by ourselves? Chinese have a saying, we must fight the tough wars ourselves to grow better ourselves. The growth that we have after the battles belongs to ourselves. This cannot be replaced or achieved if you never fight the war yourself or you seek people's help. So now I question will the vaccines save us or kill us with time to come.
4) They don't have an actual statistic that covid resulted in more death than normal times (I want to compare death due to covid only vs natural death by illness and not covid related complications death vs natural death by illness) cause covid related is not death due to covid. It is just saying covid might fasten their death which is soon to come anyway. In another way isn't it good to reduce these people who are seriously sick and draining on the health and world resources. Keep the earth in a better state? I thought they always complain too overpopulated.
5) They do not actually want to settle this covid issue. They just hope to drag this lie longer and longer. So they can continue leech from us. (If they are serious about stopping this why the world doesn't work together to not travel and don't contact for one month. All lockdown at home for one month till the symptom all appears. Then lock down another one month (two months in total) with the second months keep on testing and testing to ensure everyone in the world got no more covid. Then one-time release all?) What do they want to achieve with CHINA locking down their citizens while the western countries totally bo chup at all? Are they still gonna open the borders to one another? After China makes so many sufferings to their countrymen in order to achieve zero covid only to open up to western countries to flood them with covid again? So clearly even the countries are not aligned but they are causing a lot of problems and suffering to the citizens of the world. I tell you even the CHina people also will start questioning their government's decision to make so much suffering to them cause they cannot stop the rest of the world from spreading covid. Why are they doing so much? If they travel out of their zero covid country to western countries where they are endless covid, are they not welcome back to their country anymore? So they are suffering so much now for?
6) The world leaders are not actually doing enough. If they cannot do anything with the virus. They can do something with the pricing and cost of living right? Why are they not controlling the prices or dictating the resources? They know citizens are living in more and more difficult situations nowadays right? Why are they not doing anything to tackle the issues instead of focusing on the virus which they have no clue how to solve too. Just like the above bus ticket example. Singapore and Malaysia's governments can actually work together to provide bus services and offer low rates for the already poor citizens. If not they can issue harsh punishments to the bus operators if they miss the timing or create a situation that the ticker buyer cannot take the bus back without having to quarantine. If the fault lies on the bus operators. Like this, they can give assurance to the ticket buyers. Instead, they allow them to increase the prices and give reasons due to covid. They allow people to buy multiple tickets without actually taking the bus (take note most people are because of kiasi to buy more not because they really want to buy) They never punish the bus operators for allowing this to happened and never bother to carry out investigations. They will rather happily tax them more to earn more from them. Citizens, no buses to take it your fucking problem to theirs. RIGHT? So you all still feel they care at all? Shouldn't the first priority for the bus operators is to ensure maximum people can take the buses rather than maximum sales of available seats. Very hard to do meh, creating a system to double-check if the same IC got two bookings or not. If got two bookings auto-delete their purchases and confiscate their money then see if people dare to double book or not. Of course, doing this the bus operators must DEFINITELY ENSURE the ticker holder get to take the bus. The government can clearly enforce this. They didn't...

I tell you all bluntly la. These world leaders just want to squeeze more money out from citizens as what they do clearly do not improve or help our life at all. Very hypocrite. I really hate it when they said to be socially responsible when they are the ones creating so many problems and sufferings and never once they talk about wanting to be responsible.