View Single Post
Old 26-02-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I went once a while back when they first opened. Place is clean ops one, nothing hanky panky, don't get mislead by the tiktok, lol.

Prices a bit ex, services soso, but if you're in need of a hair wash to freshen up after drinking this place could be suitable since i believe they open till quite late.
Saw the open concept video in TikTok but guess they can also draw curtain and give you privacy too.

Saw the video 2 gals doin the back stepping (not stabbing lol!) massage and the haircut. anyone know how much it cost?

And do the gals allow rubba or any ‘incidental boob bumps’?

Anyone managed to date the gals out? Saw 1 of the vid one humsup uncle was celebrating bday, with the gal on his lap. Wonder if he’s the boss or customer. 😝

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.