View Single Post
Old 28-02-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

my office hired a new employee. due to WFH, i only see her on screen for meeting. last week got called back for meetings and met her for the first time. wah kao, early 30s, mother of 4. gave birth at 20yo. typical ah lian look, talk and dress like ah lian too.

she was tasked to work under my department as part of rotation and knowing how different department function... boy, now i really look foward to go back to office. even though it is forbidden fruit, sometime eye candy is also not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
She's is another notti cockteasing gal .. bros here will envy u for enjoying a nice treat from her in the office daily.. sure u look fwd going to work everyday right?? ...haha