View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL masseuse:

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

RTF - Nope because she didn’t remove her panty and she doesn’t allow French kiss. I could get better service from other lasses at this rate. Hence, once is enough. I prefer FL who could offer Nuru massage.
The reviews on her also like polar opposites. From automatically remove panties and demand to be painted until her lips turn cold, to cannot french, cannot remove panties. Maybe like all WLs, see face, see potential one. Maybe reserving special treatment for bros willing to splash the cash on her to bao her, pay for her personal expenses etc lol..

But for me remove panties or not is not an important factor for RTM. If I want to remove panties, I'd go for those known FN ba.. Most importantly is that the girl respects my time, respects me by way of communicating with me and how I'm treated during that 60-90 mins. For eg. Chengzi . I think she's a good example of a girl with nice attitude and treat people with respect.. Always enjoy my time with her..

Last edited by 22ginger; 08-03-2022 at 12:12 AM.