Thread: Words
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
From the quoted isolated incident, there was no mentioned disrespect to the husband in any form.

However, if a husband take issues on the way his wife behaves in public - dress sense, communication with others in seemingly over friendly manner, the way she walks, etc...such seemingly offensive issues stemmed only from the INSECURITIES of the husband, whom does not trust his wife enough, & once mistrust creeps in, it will only eventually doom the relationship when the wife is innocent, & drive each other to seek for divorce, into the arms of others in equally doomed relationships as that emotion of suspicion thorn in one's heart had not be removed...

Thus, rather than break up, it would be best to communicate with each other on what is considered disrespect to each other, especially before committing to marriage as each has free will to choose, & keep in constant communication & actions with each other to dispel any jealousies, mistrust, etc, to build a better & stronger relationship in the journey of life.
Hi bro,
Agreed.
But are we talking about the same subject??

My humble two cents.