View Single Post
Old 13-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Thanks for advise. I went to book siambu for 2 shots 90mins and share my experience with all the bro here. I like small boobs so I went to find one that did not advertise C cup D or DD. The girl was pretty but small size. Went through the sop and about to fuck. I never considered my dick very big. 6 inches so slightly bigger than average but I had problem inserting maybe coz she is very petite. So after trying for a while manage to put in and pump. When ended and take out can see got some blood on the condom. After clean up we just lie there and the girl really whip out her phone and started playing. I think I feel asleep for a while and when I woke up I didn’t feel horny enough for 2nd round. The thought of the blood just now also make me lose appetite. In the end I just shower myself and left after just 1 shot and I think at the 60 min mark. I think next time save money and just do 1 shot.