View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Dude, you need to get a life seriously. Don't camp around a vice forum counting points, these aren't loyalty points that you can redeem any shit. There will be people who up you so naturally will have people who zap you. Bottomline is there is more meaningful things to do than getting overly fixated here. By all means share you Intel or get Intel as and when you check out this thread but the more you keep lamenting and commenting each time people dock your points, the more you come across as despo to gain creditabilty here. For what? Only a handful of ML really care about customers with high power in SBF. Ask most seasoned cheongsters they will tell you it's better to stay anonymous than to let ML know your nick here. Honestly anyone of posters here choose to stay or disappear out of spite, no one cares. I have upped you earlier so can't do so anymore btw. Just stop broadcasting each time you get zapped, it will only invite more zaps. Like I said, you need get a life man.
+1..

This is the only piece of advice he should listen to lol..

Treating this place as your hugbox cum personal blog will only make the hole u are in even deeper..

Perhaps a better place to hone and display his writing talents can be done in the adult section?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.