View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlirOstovich View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Had a horrible experience with KiKi. She gave me the impression that she holds a lot of contempt for others in her heart, as she would rather take the chance to insinuate a lack of competence on my part than earn SGD120 from me.

I followed her instructions to reach her apartment. When I reached the floor, I realized that there were contradictions between her instructions and the unit itself. I then messaged her to ask for clarification. She then called and said: “房号都给你了你还找不到,算了!” (I’ve already given you the unit number and you still couldn’t find it, forget it!) She later had the audacity to message me the following: “我刚刚就开了门,我也听到你电话响了“ (When I just opened the door, I heard your phone ringing.)

In essence, she admitted that I arrived at the correct area and was close by. Yet instead of simply helping me by providing a little more information, she called off the appointment altogether. It appears that she would rather imply that I was too incompetent to find her apartment than be more patient so as to earn my money.

This is a shame, as I was actually looking forward to meeting her after reading several positive reviews about her. However, given what I have experienced, she may be taking a turn for the worst. Do think twice about patronizing her. Caveat Emptor (Let the customer beware).
Interesting. Her place is not very difficult to find type, and quite straightforward. Have known Ki Ki since she first arrived here and found her to be very polite and pleasing. She is in my regular rotation list and I have not seen her dropped her service standards even with the familiarity. Serving water and so on, so not sure what happened to you.

Hopefully it is not an exaggerated complaint. I can understand why ML will cut the customer off if the customer is a noob as any commotion will stir up the neighbours and she will need to move or worse invite unwanted attention. If she did open the door and can hear your phone ringing, then you must be super blur, talking on the corridor and hope everyone knows you are there type.

Just be a lot more considerate bro. Usually I memorise everything before approaching the gate so as to look less suspicious. This is to protect you and the ML.