View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tomhandson21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

fr for jenny from loveaffair

location: central. 15 mins walk from mrt. better to drive in or grab to location. for foot soldiers, it will take some time to walk. for the room, spacious enough and really clean.

looks: someone said she looked like sonia chew and i totally agree ! the short hair cut and her braces are really a turn on. shes tanner than her picture but overall still pretty. definitely a head turner.

body: she have the right curves at the right places. amazing tattoo pieces. she smells very nice idk what soap or perfume she uses. her boobs are soft and her skin was so smooth.

bj: amazing. she sucks without using her teeth. suction was good.

fj: opted for two shots. started of with missionary and ended in doggy for the first shot. her pussy was very wet and tight and her moans were very sexy. in between, we rested and she massaged me and we also talked casually. for second shot, started with doggy and let her ride me to finish me off. made her cum twice. unfortunately cant finish off so i asked her if she can finish me of with a handjob. she was okay with it. overall fj, she was great and she didnt mind changing positions. she puts in effort for the fj too.

gfe: if you wanna experience gfe, jenny is the right girl to go to. shes nice, friendly, can understand english, make you feel at home and ensure that you feel like a king.

overall: will definitely rtf. highly recommend bros to go for jenny. no regrets. if i would have to rate her, i would rate her 11/10.