View Single Post
Old 25-04-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Girl- Burger

Had this lady days ago. GOOD FUCK!!

Opportunity came in as a shock when i secured a session with her. 1.5hrs n 2 shot not enough. If only i can dapao her longer for a full day. Room good and big. Towel no need to bring your own. Big bed and toilet. Greeted by her wering the legendary seethrough pants with g-string visible but buried by her kardashian booty. Butt lover fall in!. Paid , strip and the moment seeing her nude, boy i knew this will be one hell of a session. Pussy is shaven.

Great highlights about her are her bbbj was not for the faint of heart. She does it very long and vigorously with good suctions and eye contacts. She does look like the malay fl that i heard migrated to bali (some guys will know, her name starts with F). Next is her cowgirl. She is the grinding type and will angle herself to pleasure herself and you as if you are like her tool to make her cum. Her moan is loud and phenominal (another highlight). Being only 2inchs (hehe), she can change position from cowgal to the reverse one with ease. Giving you of her butt view and her pink shaven tight pussy. She made me cum on that position that i have never achieved before. Both shots in 1hr span which is rare for me.

Looks: 8.5 different ppl got different taste
Boobs not for boobs lover but natural
Body: 8 very curvy, great looking butt and thai tan
Bbbj : 20/10
Fj: 10/10 her moan is WOW
Cim: should have but i think need to top uo
Frenching yes for me
Overall: you miss her your BIG LOSS!!!!

Last edited by fan Man; 25-04-2022 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Add ons