View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Predictions in summary as @ now >>>

MU Win....2 (charlie n lawro)

MU Draw..2 (imom n Jones)

MU Lose...1 (Paul)

For me...it's either another draw or loss depending on which team is sent onto the field n whether it is with or w/o CR7....but if CR7 plays with their best XI there shd be a minimum of at least 1 goal or maybe another hattrick n a win ???...
but if the bunch of lazy useless players turn up again, then definitely will be another loss
Wow !!...couldn't believe it that this is surprisingly 1 of their best game this season so far beating Brentford 3-0 n with a clean sheet some more ....1 of the goals a penalty was scored none other than by CR7, the prodigal son his 18th goal of the season n the other 2 scored by the frustrated guy B Fernandes n Varane 1st goal for the club...heard that Mata n Matic did v well in midfield but sad to say it's their last game for the club at old Strafford ...maybe they played well as a team to bid the 2 farewell ...Mctom was again bad in this game but was covered up by the rest of the team...best of all there was no McDisaster, replaced by Jones

So this time round lawro n esp Charlie r right again in their predictions but scoreline r not...let's hope they can beat Brighton n C Palace in their last 2 games this season...if they played the way they played early this morning against Brentford, the 2 r for their taking...they shd be able to slaughter them by at least 1 goal by CR7

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-05-2022 at 10:28 AM.