View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 6
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parhy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Location: 3/10 (hard to find parking. Need walk abt 7-8mins from nearest carpark)
Looks: 3.5/10 ( i give 0.5 sympathy pts, 100% differ from her ads ;()
Body: 2/10 (Her tummy n arms bigger than mine)
Nuru: 3/10 (10 min)
Massage: 1/10 (After nuru, one handed massage, other hand texting)
Bbbj: NA ( Didn’t try since need to top-up. And I just wanna end the session asap)
HJ: 4/10 (SOP mechanical type)

In and out of the place within 30min.

RTM: Won’t return even she pays me $160
really meh...i think ur rating quite funny leh. the looks and body where got so jialat? and the pictures are quite clearly her. but one man's meat is another man's poison ba. at least for me, the overall experience and service has been okay and consistent. although granted, the service standard did drop abit back in the old place quite a while back, but the last i visited, she was back to working hard. probably business slow.