View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Unknown Beast Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
“I mean… I’d like it if you last longer…” My partner, who had been with me for 6 years, had just said to my 36 year-old face.

Not that I had a bad face to look at. At my age, I was lucky to dodge blemishes and ward off wrinkles. Luck, good nutrition, plus genetics, played a part. What genetics didn’t give me was a staying power. It wasn’t as bad as when I was I my 20s, with an almost hair-trigger orgasm, but it certainly wasn’t ideal when I lose my load after just 2 minutes.

So there I was, lying in bed with someone who I thought had already recognised and accepted my shortcomings, realising that she hadn’t really accepted it.

“Welp, i can’t help it. I’ve tried everything, short of seeing a doctor…” I shook my head as I dressed up, ready to leave and save myself the embarrassment. She stayed silent, and I told her I’d text her when I could before leaving her house.

I pulled into the parking lot, the day settling in dusk. Sitting in the driver’s seat, I shook my head. I didn’t get it. I always gave everything to her, but she could not see past my one issue. It really irked me.

Seeking some temporary escape from my frustrations, I pulled my phone out to scroll on some honeys on Instagram. Like all men, I was susceptible to some tits and ass.

Tits and ass in bikinis.
Tits and ass in tight dresses.
Tits and ass in lingerie.

I must have scrolled for a good 5 minutes, enjoying my break there, before an ad popped up.

“Coming Soon should only be reserved for movies!” I snickered as I read the text, which promised an end to my… premature problems. My fingers hovered on the “get an consultation” link, tempted to see if I could solve my problems with a pill.

“Ahhhh what the hell…” I closed my eyes, and clicked through, setting up a quick consultation for a prescription, not knowing that by doing so, I would be unleashing a force I thought I’d never have…

- TBC -

“So… I’ll be locking in those changes, and getting the team to focus on the next set of items…” My leaned back in my chair, talking into my headset with my camera off. The white glow of the screen reflecting off the jet black texture of my table.

The video from the rest of my co-founders dropped off one by one, as we flitted (digitally) off to start on the next phases of our individual projects with our teams. I sighed, looking at the flood of messages flowing in from my team. Client requests, design tweaks, internal adjustments to copywriting - all rolling by on the screen as I okay-ed each request, stopping only when I had questions to pop off to someone. I was getting into it, enjoying the challenge that my work provided to me.

That was, until my door bell sounded, interrupting my flow. I open the door to face a guy holding out a black envelope. It was one of those envelopes with bubble cushioning built in, labelled with my name and address on it. I signed off, and took the bag from his hands, closing the door.

Tearing it open in the safety of my room, a neatly packed set of pills, and instruction cards, fell onto my bed.

“Take 1 to 3 hours before intercourse… Effects can last for up to 12 hours… Do not take more than 1 a day…” I perused and read out loud, silently chuckling to myself wondering if it worked. The more I thought about whether it worked, the more I thought I should find out. I popped the pill, and picked up my phone.

“Hello… are you free at 3pm? Yes… Yes… 2 hours… See you…” I placed my phone on the table, and went to shower, then left the house to visit Sandy, my regular massage girl with a little special service on the side. At least if I disappointed her, I’d have no bad feedback.

-- TBC --