View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscom View Post
Actually wanted to keep one's silence, but seeing how i once was in similar circumstance, cant help but chip in, you should take a look at bro warbird thread: https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...hlight=warbird

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis...

I dont see why you need to seek validation from strangers if are so certain about this relationship....
Thanks for link. It describes me perfectly and I will know what to do next time if such things happened.

I ain’t seeking validation from strangers. I am seeking opinions from all sides. I might be blinded by love and do things that seems perfectly fine to me but it’s obviously a big no no by outsiders. I ain’t here to listen to good things and wanting people to agree with me. I want to share my story and let some harsh truth into my head. I ain’t that deep in the rabbit hole yet but still deep enough to feel pain if it all falls apart. So perhaps opinions here will open up my eyes and see things differently. I rather let people say how dumb I am here than just happily continue a relationship that might potentially ‘kills’ me.