View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Last One In Office... Now Damn Guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Anyone had similar experience before? Ever got caught?
Done that like almost weekly pre-covid.

my workplace has like several female colleagues who are into exercise, gym, pilates - so they have like sets of their gym clothes/spare clothes in office.

i used to stay back on friday nights or go back weekends to enjoy them.

My office have cctv but i am careful so i know when and where to take the stuffs.

during that period, i have used and abused all those who left their bags or clothes in the office - includin several used panties (post-gym). yoga wear, sports and normal bra

Once i had a colleague (27 yr old sales executive) who was moving house has some hiccups with the movers/new landlord and left her entire 3 sets of luggage of clothes in the office... i had a field day as one of the luggage was used to store all her used and unwashed clothings (opening the lock was easy, just search some youtube channels) - so for that few days i go back office after drinking sessions or late night and cum on her panties, clothes (some of them were wet so no trace)

Those were the days