View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

"So this is what you need to do everyday?" Angelina asked as we were walking towards the other building while occupied with her folders.

"Yeap, usually we do main building first then your building."

"Huh? Then you do your side already anot?"

"No lah, thought you might need help so I just help you lor."

"Wah so nice ah you? I'm married, you know."

Alamak. A small part of me filled with sadness...haha, I wonder why.

"Eh? What's that to do with you being married? You mean not married then I help ah? Then I no need help like half of your dept or something liao."

"No lah...aiya ignore me la. I anyhow talk rubbish. Anyway married or not no one will want me liao."

Inside me I was thinking whether she was genuine or just making a mock joke. Then again, I'm not exactly one that thinks only supermodels deserved to be married.

"I don't think you should think that much. Firstly without you telling me I wouldn't have thought you are married, and secondly you do look very good in dresses." These are sincere words of mine.

She giggled a little. "Wah thanks ah, anyway I only got married last year lah. And anyway cannot fault you also, we also not exactly that old. How old are you ah?"

"Me ah...26 lor."

"Wah, same lor. Nowadays lesser ppl before 30 married lah, so cannot blame you."

"Yeah lor, why marry so early siah, like this I no chance liao." I pulled a fast one knowing that she was already unavailable.

"Don't talk so much rubbish lah. Maybe I single you also no chance leh?" she quipped as we walked through the automated sliding door of the building.

"Win liao lor. I know I don't have looks you also don't like that say lah."

Then I noticed for a split second of her looking at me through her large bright eyes. "You are a nice person to talk with. So easy to talk."

Recovering from that moment of queerness, I replied "so you mean I look bad lah. Don't think I don't know you diverting topic."

"Faster lah, let's walk to the lift."

There were already a few people waiting for the medium-sized lift, and as it opened I walked straight into the far side of the lift, while due to other walking in and with Angeline attempting to navigate and avoiding people while holding the folders, she ended up in front of me but facing the door. I was kind of glad as I didn't need to look at her enchanting eyes or her ample boobs but a small issue seems to have surfaced in that few seconds in the lift......

Next: https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php...0&postcount=32

Last edited by Anonyabc; 24-05-2022 at 01:16 AM.