View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wasted hk don’t make them anymore. Now can only rely on Jap. Any good Ang mo ones? The rest all cmi. Korean one also so so
I think it's not so much about HK not making it anymore. Nowadays with internet, youngsters can easily and readily find the more hardcore stuff and have so many options also. Note that HK Cat III is peanuts compared to the stuff out there now.

Picture us 20 plus years ago pirated vcd time with dialup internet modem. Our best option would be all these Cat III HK movies and some Jap AV ones. That's why I say is nostalgia.

Anyway for angmo ones, I quite like this movie Malena starring Monica Bellucci. Voluptuous figure and the show pair her with this young boy boy since she is his object of fantasy. Also to add on The Dreamers starring Eva Green. Got her full nude scene.