View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Another uninspired performance.....

Im starting to question Bruno F.....totally invisible for the last 5-6 matches.
Where is the creative spark??

Really disgraceful money bags, even with new boss watching from the stands.

Im surprised they still made it for Europa
This guy has been invisible long time ago since the time he failed in his penalty against A Villa when OGS was around...stopped scoring lots of goals like he did last season ...he seems to hv given up...Like Pogba, he seems to need good players around him to help him score...now all the players around him r useless so how can he score any more goals ?? ...he n the rest of the useless team couldn't even care or be bothered to impress the new boss ETH who was watching how they play from the stands...that's how bad they r...the worst United team ever in their history ...all of them need to be shipped out to other teams n new young players brought in to replace them....they really made it into the Europa League by fluke, lost their last match n yet can get in, West Ham doing them the favour by losing their game as well

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-05-2022 at 08:03 AM.