View Single Post
Old 31-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
On hybrid joints, you are referring to those that offer nuru b2b? Not many places offer nuru along the stretch of oily MPs at Sukhkumvit. Mitu massage was quite a popular nuru joint many years back, and i had some of the best nuru service by a cute lady back then. Unfortunately their lady standard dropped drastically as the prettier ladies were poached and they were forced to shift location to a smaller place. Not sure if still surviving now.

Doki and Dream have website for you to look at ladies. Service wise about the same, but of course also lady dependent.
Mitu massage moved to Soi 23, nearby Soi Cowboy and Kokoro. They charge different prices for so called different grades of ladies, their most expensive being more than 6k THB. I think they are a little too pricey for me.