View Single Post
Old 31-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another unexpected affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I
Before I could reply, there was a knock on the door and Sophia asked the person to come in. Its the teacher who explained to Sophia that all children had gone and she would like to knock off. Sophia agreed and told the teacher to switch off the lights before leaving..Teacher went off and Sophia told me I should leave too..

I asked Sophia isit she has a new guy, but she denied. She said she really wished to be faithful and that night with me was just a mistake. I was a lil dulan with her explanation and I told her she also had some intimate moments with Peter. I also reminded her that I have a copy of the video and I could show it to that teacher or to her husband. Sophia didnt fall into my trap, in fact she was very firm that I won't do that..but Heaven was on my side...
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
There was another knock on the door,which startled both Sophia and I. Sophia once again said Come in, and the teacher appeared again! She informed Sophia that there would be a power shut down later in the night after 9pm till the next morning. Sophia got pissed and she scolded the teacher for not informing her earlier. The teacher apologised and said she would make a move first. She opened the door and wanted to step out before I called out to her....haha
Sophia must be trembling n wetting her pussy now fearing that TS would carry out his threat to expose her sexual secrets in the vid to her staff ....seems it's inevitable that Sophia will hv to giv in sooner or later n grant TS his wish to giv her a good fuck ....from total strangers fully clothed the 1st time they met each other it's soon gonna end up both stripping each other completely naked n TS fucking Sophia for the 1st time after many hard attempts to do so ...can't wait for the next sexciting instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor