Thread: Roxy Square
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Used to frequent DA for manhood shaving as I don’t like waxing. Only one Malaysian there do manhood shaving. Lao chio wouldn’t reject. Kena scam to do both shaving and cock mask for the first time. Basically after she shaved you, she will literally put a cock mask on the cock, wrap it up and let you rest for 20min. Nothing else.

I tried to build relationship with her for one year. Visit her every 2 month to shave my cock hair. But she never once give in to my hard rod. At the final visit, I was damn horny staring at her boobs when she shave my cock hair then my pre-cum drip down. So I hint to her and ask if she can massage there. She upfront reject and threaten to snip my cock if I talk nonsense again. That was the last visit.

Usually after visiting her, I will go to some HJ shop within the building. I used to find this bob hair MILF at the alley stretch behind furniture shop. Visited her more than 10 times for BBBJ, but sadly she shifted out and I cannot find her again. Any kind bro who know her and have her contact please DM me.

Further down her shop, there is a FJ shop. Did one time in that shop because it was late and she is the only one available. So no choice. Look wise cannot rmb. I literally fuck and go

After my bbbj milf disappear, I found two more shop. One is the two woman shop, seems like sister. Tried both before. Only HJ and both let me finger. Totally damage 80 per visit. The other one is outside the lift, can bj and big cup.

That’s all for my sharing on Roxy. If any bro know the milf bbbj or there is other playground in the building, please dm me
Hi bro can share your Roxy contact?