View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: How I upped my Colleague

After the coast is cleared, i proceed to pump her more. S is still controlling her moans. As i couldnt take it anymore.

Me: go see they left home already?

S: now?

Me: yes. I want to fuck you in every corner of your house.

With that said, S acted like she need to use the toilet to check on them. No response. Open their room door, nobody. S return with excitment on her face.

S: they left for work.

Me: okay. Let’s wash up.

While we were washing up, i was using the kitchen basin, i saw the view outside her house, open space. Just afew cars here and there. Thoughts came thru my mind. I waited for S to be done.

Me: you hungry? Want get lunch?

S: eat out?

Me: we buy back?

S: okay.

We went to nearby coffeeshop to buy back our lunch, some soju and mixer.
My intention is to make her high and fuck her even more.

Lunch was average. Nothing fanciful. After lunch, we cleared our packet food and throw down the chute. (Which was just before the kitchen window)

While S bend down to throw, i played with her ass from the back, not long after, i had a hard on. Push her panty aside and glide my D around her pussy.

S: what are you doing?

Me: i want to fuck you here.

S: later neighbour can hear!

I just pumped her hard from standing doggy and S was moaning loudly. I move her to look out the window and continue pumping her while i slowly remove her clothes.

S boobs was moving up and down with each pump. They were kissing each other. Tuning them while i pump her.

S: harder. Spank me.

I followed her command and soon my army are ready for war. Few more hard thrust, grab onto her ass and release all onto her ass while S had a big orgasm. Her body was shivering.

After S cooled down, we went to wash up to prepare for our nap.