View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Maybe they should go for dyabla or bale? Since both of them are free… I believe Eriksen is a good choice too…

They need a top defender to partner with varane… forget abt Maguire

And they need a work horse in the midfield someone like park or Herrera…

Forwards actually I like dyabla a lot…

Next season I just hope they can get into the top 4 position…

Next season my guess is still a tough fight btw man city and Liverpool but Liverpool need to buy someone to cover mane if he really join another club…

Spurs under conte is looking good now too… next season will be a interesting season with Dec having the World Cup to play for this time round….

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers