View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Want to set up 2 family....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Thinking of submitting a fake document to EU country.

Anyway i am in a sexless marriage with my wife. I do love her and kid but totally no sexual desire when with her. Ppl tell me its time to quit but i can't. It's a wonderful family but j felt "dead" inside me everytime i come back Singapore. I am happy to see them but the excitement of life is gone, like there is nothing to look forward to. But its opposite when i go back europe, its like a whole new world possibilities and puxxy to explore...such wretched man I am. Sigh
justwanadoit, you are starting another thread about your situation? No offense but do you seriously expect any different POVs (point of views) from the last?

Honestly nobody here will tell you how to set up your second family, why? because there is no formula to do it. There are so many factors involve, your lifestyle, lifestyles of your wife(s), money, time etc. and each person is different...what works for one may not work for another, can you get that into your head??

calling a spade a spade, the only you have to remember is that legally the kid(s) of your european partner will be illegitimate; if you and the mother are ok, then?

Everyone's life (and experience) is different...