View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Another FR that I dunno is it got motive one or honest FR. Thanks for your efforts in writing but not thanks for trying to push up the price. Whoever told u KING SPA is clean massage only. You yourself assume over the door are females nia what is there to be excited about.

The rate is 50 for HJ and 50 for autoroam don't be fooled into overpaying and advise others to pay this rate. for BBBJ should be added another 50 so 150 in total. My masseur is a slim leggy young not bad-looking lady. Please my bros follow the market price and don't anyhow pay the price some carrot brother paid for. If not the masseurs will start asking for an inflated prices and spoilt the market and everything again.
Absolutely agreed on the “motive” of the post, KS had a bad rep of inflated price due to sinkie willing to be carrot