View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 17
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bros tried Bedok there the m**i wellness? Saw this girl z**a from this place seems not bad, any bros got experience there can PM me.
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Since she is not there anymore, I feel more at ease to share the bad experience regarding this spa.

It is a $88 spa.. and I really mean they stick to the $88 damn strict. If you get any lower package, the supervisor will come and check a few times over the session to make sure nothing extra is done, that even means massaging the lower body/legs. If anyone of the ML caught doing extras, they will be penalised quite heavily.

Even if you have taken the $88 package, the general instruction from the management is no extra services (GQ). So, that means they will still get the supervisor to check, but not so frequently.. probably at least once to see that the MLs are not performing any extras. The management wants to protect their own backside, yet want the girls to pursuade customer to take up $88.

So, if you really take up the $88 package and the GQ, the MLs will still have to be damn nervous while performing the deed (HJ). They will have to keep looking out of the small window or quickly coverup if they hear footsteps.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.