View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 12
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Interesting observation. Bro SMRTLTD said it was a decent session while Bro CaptainCharisma said Gd Vibes and Svcs but not Enuff to RTM.

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.

Anyway to summarize to answer Bro Balo987. Baby is no landmine unless Your kryptonite is phone usage. Otherwise try her and let us know how’s the session.
for me I visited her once and I'd RTM her if I run out of options. but coz she's popular, when I run out of options, she is likely unavailable on short notice also. so very hard to RTM also. haha