View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
The Bf married anot that’s the thing. Chances are maybe that guy might have wife and kids. So he cannot ask her to totally stop doing this line. These days in society relationships can be quite complicated. Might not be true love also. The guy might use money for her body and she just accepted that amount. My guess might be partially “包” her in this case.
Well I might be wrong but that’s just my 2 cents worth. Happened to me way back. My past experience
You are right. I also have similar experience with a ML who is my "gf". End of the day it's all about making use of each other lah. She wants you to spend money on her, run errands for her, buy food for her. You just wanna fuck her. So it's fair deal. Though sometimes it can get expensive when she start to ask for more money cuz house in China flooded, grandma fall down go hospital, dad sick need to buy medicine etc. Just know what is the limit and when to bail out. Like I always said, free fuck is actually the most expensive fuck.