View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Seeking Life Advice ..Ramblings of sorts

TS you seem like being distracted by your surrounding. Its normal. I was also distracted by my surrounding when i was younger. Try not to be distracted by your surrounding because it will sap your energy and make you unproductive.

You need a hobby that you enjoy besides gyming. Something that will make you very focus. Just enjoy your hobby, you do not have to care whether you get a girlfriend or not, i know you are feeling FOMO because you reaching 30 and still single. Its okay to be single because i am single, other guys are single also. Just enjoy chionging like the rest of us until you meet your girlfriend one day.

No need guility for chionging, if guility then don't chiong for the day.

>What's your age and how did your view of 'Love' change over the years
I'm in <36 yo and always fomo for girlfriend, but i suck at talking. As i reach 30s naturally i start to feel okay with not having gf. Probably a maturity thing as you age.

>Is it still worth it to get married in Singapore? Local vs Foreigner?
Why bother local or foreigner. If you meet the true one u wont care liao. I still prefer local cos can understand each other better but well guess will wait for cupid to decide.

>How do you deal with nosy people asking why are you still single at my age.
If you are bothered means you are still immature. Nobody really ask others why you single.

>Is there anything that I should be careful with now I am approaching my 30s in relationships?
Dont offend people and try to not let ego get in the way, people who look like bad guys are nice people also when you don't judge people and actually have a neutral mindset.

>How to not get jaded by two-faced people either at work/professional setting?
You are doing well just continue, or switch to other jobs

>How do you (some of you feel) living a double-life with chionging and having a clean image in the day?
You don't have to hide if your friends ask, but depends on you. SOmetimes i talk about this FL stuff with colleague who are close but no one ever admitted they went to FL so i wont say too. Unless we all go chiong together then expose everyone. If female colleague is present then don't really have to say or can be honest say ya got go siam diu just dont tell them the details to save them the awkwardness.

> Has chionging affected how you treat/view your relationships?
Yes no one girl can satisfy me, will keep wanting to go for new girls and younger girls or older girls. It made me unwilling to settle down. Will only settle down once meet the one true love. Need to balance your vice spending also cos this vice really spend alot of money. The money can be better spent on housing.