View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Found out that wife been cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
Either your comprehension of england is poor or you have an eyesight problem

Which part did i mentioned Bro KimSiew, a male-chauvinist?

I did not say 'one eye open one eye shut' applies 'just' to the wife but 'usually'.

I'm not talking about the wife's colourful past or before marriage but now, if the wife still 'eats out' and 'fuck around' would he 'shut one eye', carry-on as normal to save the marriage?
That escalated quickly. Wah bro, which part of my response is indicating that you think that it ONLY applies and not usually? Which part of my response says that you say he’s a chauvinist?

I’m suggesting that maybe kimsiew bro is like you. I didn’t say that you say that he’s a male chauvinist who cannot take it if his partner or wife sleeps around.

I didn’t say that his wife has a past and just that. I’m saying is, if wife and ourselves have a past, and tried to change and really cannot change, focus on the partnership then, if they feel that the partnership is beneficial for life, not being alone and taking care of each other, etc. It might be easier for some.

you misunderstood me, this is what I meant.

Maybe Kim siew is as NON male chauvinist as you, and can accept that method. It’s not a one way street for him, like you. Very open and nurturing.

misunderstanding, not personal attack on you ok. paiseh

Last edited by Hardstick15by5; 17-07-2022 at 12:59 AM.