View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertboy View Post
with each cahnge there is advancement i think that is good, but do take note dont jump too fast too many.

my opnion - learning the strength and weakness of each organisation is important, you can bring the knowledge with you, this takes time to learn and jumping too often as you get higher prospecting companies may see u hop too much and give you a miss
I go about 20 interviews per year, so even if companies gave me a miss I won't really know since I blindly just apply 30 new jobs everyday, for jobs about 20% more than what I'm getting currently.

So, by 12 months, my pay would have gone up 20% with the new job.

Plus after 5 jumps since 2018, I went from entry executive in a dormitory to now I'm C level in private equity so, I don't think I can get higher than that with any other companies. Pay is quite decent too. Enough to feed a family of 5 with wife not working.