Old 23-07-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Nowadays once you board a taxi or a private hire car at Batam, chances of the driver trying to offer to bring you to look for ceweks is very high. They know you are not local and as a man , main purpose is going there fir girls. Usually, you just need to tell the driver you have already got cewek and the driver won't harass you further. The nuisance is those who are on motorbike roaming near the booking joints, these people will keep following you even you reject their offer. The best way to get rid of these people is to book a GoCar or Grabcar and leave the area. They will only give up once they see you board the car. Unless you know for sure where to book the ceweks, I feel that the best bet is still to let the private hire car driver to bring you to find ceweks. It may cost more if the driver bring you there, but it is much safer and save a lot of hassle. Anyway just RP200,000 or RP300,000 extra at most. Why stingy with such small amount of money and go through all the hassle ? Price doesn't matter much to me, quality matter, I don't mind to pay RP2 or RP3 million a day for ceweks who can really satisfy me. I used to give the ceweks between RP500,000 to RP1 million a day in tips at Tg Balai, I've ever tips a cewek RP5 million foe 3 days booking as I was so satisfy of her service.