View Single Post
Old 16-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivor View Post
Hi, been to Nana PLaza on Sat night and Sun night..
2 nites at Rainbow4...

Nite 1:
2 drinks + 1 lady drink + Bar fine = 900++ (gave 1000 as whole, waitress pester for 100 baht tip which i refuse).
Girl is Amp, ST for 1500 pass 12midnight...service wise is below average.

NIte 2:
1 drinks + 1 lady drink + Bar fine = 860
Same girl Amp, ST 2000 early 9pm....just feel bored as I am alone thus just jio her again.
Service...below average.

Overall feel is that Rainbow 4 got a few gems out of 40girls but i suspect their servcie standard are below average.
All three main agg entertainment areas ( NEP, PatPong,Soi Cowboy ) have their own unique percularities. Most NEP girls especially in the Rainbow bars ( to me, IMHO ) are indeed not so service oriented though they are in general more pretty than those in other bars and in Soi Cowboy. They are rather pushy, $$$$ minded, more expensive to entertain.

Try Soi Cowboy, lel !. May not have so many gems as in NEP but service in bathroom/bed/coffee table/on the sofa, etc is better if you know the Mamasans well.

You are fast. 1 drink + 1 LD and then bar fine !!!. Short hunt, eh ?.