View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Worries about my sexual life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey bro,

Thanks for replying. I understand that such a girl like her is not easy to come by, so I definitely won’t give up this rs cue of sex. It’s just Im not sure how I can make it work. You’re right, if all else fails maybe I should consult a sex doc.

And you’re exactly right on my job too, I have been feeling super stressed out by my job that even after switching jobs, I can’t get rid of my anxiety despite having a slightly better workload. Like you said, I have been in this continuous search of thrills - maybe this is why people end up streaking
I also dropped off a gf cos she cannot satisfy me. She keep finding excuses not to give, even though she stayed across the road. Still got the cheek to ask for monthly allowance plus gifts.

Fact is quite simple. If girl don't give often, whats the outcome? Guy sure one day will go outside to find. The relationship will be strained.

Its easier to just exit and let my ex go, then I go find some other girl long term. Makes no sense to tahan and still go out find. She even told me I should find a girl that won't refuse me. My thought was, if the girl give me regularly (not like every night, but few times a week), gifts and allowance also can negotiate to give.

All these nagging thoughts like no sex will come back and haunt like a spectre. Guy is still an animal afterall.... with hunter like instincts.