View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was on train the other day, crowded at an unusual timing, door open and try to move in to the centre, dun know why so many people refuse to move in. Stand at position, infront of me was a super bbw, her butt need to sit more towards the front of the seat, if not her left and right sure kana her fats. It was just an irritating sight and I can't do anything about it. 2 stops later I turn around refuse to face her, what greeted me was a SYT downblose revealing her lace bra and cleavage, boobs obviously was not big but at least better than looking at the super bbw.