Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
They looking for husband of course choosy la. As a guy, you want to marry a demure GND or a slut who fuck 1000 dicks and her nude all around internet? Hard truth right? There is always this thorn in the heart…

End of the day, I feel still matching expectations…my friends who used to cheong a lot, all are great family men today. Those who studied a lot, top students are cheonging a lot today…the role exchanged…
This is so true , back in the schooling days , those so called "bad boys" (tall and average looking dude) adventurous and alpha, who were very popular very girls , they dated and have relationship with tons of girls back then , some went to cheong but eventually most of them would settle down with a average girl and become a family man now.

While many of those nerdy specky guys who focus on studies (Not tall and just plain looking) , shy and innocent , those that are not popular with female , they don't have any relationship opportunity in life , they mostly stay single forever , most of the guys who are under this category took on a different life and took on the path of cheonging.

Such is the irony of life.