Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Divorce advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
You are so experience. I am curious about this situation. I presume you are a very faithful husband who doesn’t touch any other women? And your wife is a promiscuous woman that had affairs with a lot of men? Hence this resulted in her unable to get a reasonable alimony?

Personally I spoke to some of my girlfriends and I had frank conservation with my husband. It seems that men always try to be naughty once in a while. When they go overseas, they love to go to places where there are pretty women who are scantily dressed and they do all kinds of activities. However, they are offended when their wives starts to wear skimpy clothes and head out together. I don’t quite understand the logic. I am quite sure it takes both hands to clap. I have a friend that slogged hard to take care of 2 children and sacrifice her career and become a housewife to take care of her children. In the end, the husband left her for another hotter PRC women and dump both his children to my friend. Her husband also wants to declare bankrupt to avoid paying alimony. Sometimes I attend weddings and I start to think weeding vows becomes more of a formality than sincerity.

Kind of scary to just think about all these. Open to hear some perspective.
general MEN's ego at play. its a trophy when they mng to F other men's wife, but on contra, a Big humiliation if other men F theirs. they understd the rules of the game tat if wives dresses/behave to attract attentions, its like openin a window for such opportunity & they wont wana risk it.