View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
Haha.. everyone is selfish in this world. All guys who chiong are there to satisfy a need, and the MLs are just the 'product' to satisfy the need.

If you are looking for love, work on yourself and the ladies will flock to you..

Best case is u find a gig where u KC-ed the ML. Satisfy her needs (emotional) and she will channel the funds from dumb bros (no offense) to you
Oh yes yes. She did take gifts like food from the 1st man and pass it to 2nd man to bait the 2nd man. Lol. Anyway she damn power at the game. She in her 30s but her photos like 20s. Lol. Old ginger. Lao Jiao in the game. I guess she got children in China. Or maybe even husband.

She make the men think that she kana their KC. Actual fact its the other way round. She is so calculating that I dun think she will lose out.

I dun think the bros are dumb. Just that they are blinded.

I hope those bros are reading this. I like the service but I hate her scheming plan on we men.

Anyway it takes 2 hands to clap. 明明知道是shit hole still wana 跳进去.