View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are the lucky one.
For my SIL and nieces in law, none go braless. Maybe because we usually meet at my MIL place.
Not only they all wear bra, plus most of them are A cuppers, even without bra, nothing much to beo.
Worst, they will hold their tank tops when bent forward, I always tempted to tell them don't bother, nothing will spill out anyway. Lol. 😂😂
Ya if not their own house they won't go braless. At the start the 2 SILs will go into their room to wear their bra when I come over. After awhile, they don't bother anymore. In fact, got some times I saw them wearing their bra in their room without closing the door and I saw their boobs in full view. Makes me wonder why they wear bra in the first place to cover their boobs. After they never wear bra, the downblouse occasions is countless see both of their nipples and different shape and sizes until used to it already.