Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

On comparison 333 will be a better choice as her svc is better and she speaks mandarin.
Yes..RTF her. Her service really improved A LOT. Maybe cos 1st time I visit her she overworked and exhausted, that time geylang just opened, so experience wasn't that great.

She knows how to sweettalk you cos she can speak not bad chinese, so no communication barrier. Really bubbly and cheerful personality that also made me happy. Really thought she high on drugs LOL.

Why I feel her service best in this hse is cos she is really passionate in bed, like will really hug u damn tight that kind while u kissing her, not dead fish. Moans also sounded convincingly real, made me believe that she was actually enjoying the sex, felt like I was fking a lover, not dead fish or a girl just pretending to enjoy sex. Facial expression also on point, gave really lustful looks. Pussy was also tight cos she tightened her pussy hard ard my cock. Face is quite pretty too.

Currently, prettiest in this hse is 666, while service best is 333.

Disclaimer: Your experience may differ based on time of day, mood of girl, chemistry etc. This is just my personal experience. Thank you.

Last edited by Dotafan98; 20-08-2022 at 08:24 PM.