Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali Delight

Be careful of Freelancers from Michat, etc.
Mostly fake photos.

I managed to pick up a 20 year old Sundanese sales promoter.
Economy is bad in Indonesia, she's from Jakarta.
Only working part-time since May 2022.
Always fucks capped.
DOB 20 May 2002.
155cm / 45kg.
B cups, perky butt.
Managed to coax her for capless after much effort, but she insisted on me not shooting inside.
Threatened to cancel when I was about to creampie her.
Not on the pill.
Peak fertility.
Came in her mouth for Round 1, she yelped when I came and tried to pull her head away.
I pushed her head down, ended up coating her tits and face too.
Made her deepthroat me for Round 2 and fucked her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl.
Her cowgirl is awesome, she is young and tight, if inexperienced.
Tempted to just cum in her, almost lost control multiple times and had to ask her to stop.
Spurted a bit inside her but held back.
Missionary was beautiful, grabbing and sucking her young firm tits and nipples and slowly spurting out my sperm inside her.
Eventually, I knew I could not hold back any longer, got her on her knees, kneeling and coated her face and tits with my sperm..

Do up me if you like the FR.
Don't ask for contacts as she is back in hometown now...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-11-2022 at 10:41 AM.