View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Let's say if you came clean with him about your FB and he says no and want you to stop. Will you?

I had been talking to a couple offline for a couple of months, whom is having sort of an open relationship

The lady had multiple sex partners with encouragement from his husband who admitted to having stag fetish.
Husband on the other hand does have his own encounters but only once in awhile with no regular FBs.

I feel their marriage works mainly due to their understanding of each others needs and trust, their relationship is past love and had developed into something much more. Like soulmates?

Like you, the wife can have MMF but cannot accept FFM as she need to have full attentions from the guys.

Any chance your husband may also have stag fetish? Since u want to take your relationship with your husband to the next level, maybe give it a shot? It's all or nothing.
I don't think my husband will encourage it, but he won't stop me if I wanted to do it. But yes, there needs to me more trust and communication.

I don't know if he has a stag fetish. He's probably just a nearly middle aged man who plays too much computer games in his free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge View Post
Hope the meet up is good and you gotten your answers..
I haven't met with the actual couple yet. But I hope I've given Mark some questions of his own to ask.