View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Based on the story, i doesnt seem like Nat and Darren are in the situation where they are purely in it for the kids/property. There may or may not be love but i believe the amount of trust they have for one another triumphs the rest.

I mean.. end of the day monogamy is kinda overrated in this day and age.

Though i do agree that its very common for couples to stay together for multitudes of reasons. I'm also practically in the situation whereby we are more like house mates than a married couple.
I ain't specifically referring to Nat and Darren, I am merely speaking from my POW about some married couples that I know.
I noticed there are many people here trying to guess or think in the capacity of others, eg why is Mark doing this, what are the ladies doing that. For me, just a story that's like a weekly diary from bro Shrouded that I can use to kill time.
Maybe I am just too lazy to guess who's that secret dude who used to bonk Crystal, or was Ann trying to cum back to Mark..